Hi. I have a parcel of vacant land in Easley, SC. It is located in Pickens County, lying between downtown Easley and Berea, off Saluda Dam Road. It lies just inside Heathwood Subdivision, on Heritage Road: the size of the property is 27,791 square feet, which is about 2/3 of an acre. Heathwood Subdivision is an upper middle class neighborhood with Crosswell Elementary School nearby. This subdivision offers an open field, where you could have a picnic on a nice, sunny day or kick the soccer ball around with your kids. Saluda Lake is minutes away, offering amenities such as boating and fishing. If you are interested, I invite you to go by and check out the property for yourself. It is valued at $23,000. The price for this piece of land is $15,000 or best offer (financing is available at no interest). I thank you for checking out my website.
Update: I have contracted a realtor/real estate agent to sell the parcel of land. I am no longer personally involved with selling this land.
This car is now on sale!
1998 Oldsmobile 88 LS
This is my personal car that I have had since—–about December 2017. I bought this car out of necessity because my previous car had a transmission issue. I have had the LS for about 5 months now. It is a good car. I have yet to have any major issues with my car so far.
The following is a list of what is wrong with my car:
- While traveling at/above 55 mph, when braking the right front (passenger side) wheel will shake.
- This car could use a paint job.
Here is a list of positive things about my LS:
- It has a brand new driver side headlight assembly kit installed.
- Heat works.
- It currently has less than 109,000 miles on it.
- New tires were installed during my ownership of vehicle.
- LS cranks up with no problem.
- It has an automatic transmission. It transitions smoothly.
- Wipers work great.
- It has a factory installed, working radio system.
- The headliner does adhere to the roof (another words, the headliner does not sag down).
- I installed a new headlight assembly kit on the driver side of the car.
So, why sell my car? Well, I believe it is time for me to get a newer, more modern vehicle.
Sale price is $3,000.
If interested, you can e-mail me by clicking on the contact icon at the top of this page or call or text me at 864-569-8703. If I don’t answer, please leave me a message. When working, it is impossible for me always call/text back, but I will try to do my best and reply as quickly as possible.